Tekken 5 (PS2) (gamerip) (2005)

Very nice. My favorite tracks would be Antares, The Finalizer, Ground Zero Funk, Moonlit Wilderness, and Crimson Sunset. This album is full of talent, innovation, and catchy tunes. It kind of has an unconventional techno sound, and I highly reccomend.

Excellent! The genre of music chosen gives a fast-paced feeling when needed and really gets you into the mood to play the game. The techno really brings out the best in the sound track. Reccomended for anyone, really. It's that good.

Why this song stop?I was hopeing to hear the whole thing :( now Im sad cause I was getting happy knowing that I can hear and down load all the tracks.can any one tell me if there is a site where I can get the full song at?

This is seriously one hell of an amazing soundtrack. One of the best soundtracks I have heard in a fighting-based game...ever. Along with Street Fighter II's and Guilty Gear XX's.

TOP 5 for me are;

1. Poolside
2. Massive Stunner
3. Moonlit Wilderness
4. Ground Zero Funk
5. Crimson Sunset

pretty cool.but don't you have the tekken 5 opening movie sooundtrack.i've been looking 4 it ev'rywere.pls upload it i don't know where to else to go.

Tekken 5 is Faster, Smarter, Funnier, and Madder
with some new characters including -
Asuka Kazama - (Jin Kazama's knuckle-head cousin),
Raven - (The undercover spy ninja),
Feng Wei - (The Kempo criminal),
Roger Jr - (Roger's son),
Jack 5 - (Gun Jack's replacement),
Devil Jin - (Jin's demon gene),
and Jinpachi Mishima - (The Final Boss of Tekken 5.
This is the best Tekken of the series.

Outstanding!They've really outdone themselves dis time,the songs are really great.My favorite track is definetly Those who go to heaven.TEKKEN RULEZ!!!

i cant seem to find the music for the opening where heihachi and kazuya are fighting the jacks when heihachi gets blown up does anybody know what that music is called?

Love the soudntrack. I really wish u guys had the songs for the rest of the stages in Devil Within. especially the second. It was great

my favorite would be crimson sunset who's afraid of and those who go heaven and devil within I wish they all the tracks of devil within stages.

Awesome!!! Tekken Music is the best even better this time. lt has alot more beat into the Music. lf you play the Game you love to get the soundtrack

I like all these songs Poolside must be # 1 if you are a trance fan seriously, so I like all of them! ha ha :)
Makes good Fight music and really sets the mood thanks... ^_^

hey guys does anyone of you know the title of the song in the space station arena, its a techno mix and it has the lines "i am spy" i'm just dying to find out...

Hearing moonlight wilderness really give me an adrenaline rush, i feel like exercising , kicking , punching.... these tracks would be great for background music during gym workout.

There is no doubt that takken did not achive there goal
i am very thankfull to the person and his brain.
That he think to make such a supereb thing

Tekken 5 is better than any fight game,I like to play this game cuz the fight is like real,not like other game fight that has power to eleminate person and someone,please upload Tekken 5 opening music,I want to hear it,it is my favorite music

Back