Tales of Phantasia Original Soundtrack Complete Version (1999)

Sailor Moon: Not so fast, Cagnazzo!
Cagnazzo: What?! who are you?
Sailor Moon: I who save Snow White from the Scary Trees in the Enchanted Forest. But, I fight for Love and Justice! I'm Sailor Moon! and in the name of the moon, I shall punish you!
Cagnazzo: It's Sailor Moon! that blundering fool! I'll fix ya. I'll fix ya! I'll crush your bones!(Cagnazzo attacks her with Tsunami and Sailor Moon dodges it)
Sailor Moon: Ha! missed! My turn!(when Tiara Action plays, Sailor Moon brings out her tiara from her forehead) Moon Tiara Magic!(Sailor Moon throws tiara at Cagnazzo)

Sailor Mars:Will King Dedede escape Super Mega Death Christ 2000 B.C. Version 4.0 Beta? What japanese import games does this monster have up his cannon sleeve? tune in next episode "Same Mega Death Time! Same Mega Death Channel!"

King Dedede:Oh. Hurry up, you dingbot! I wanna try some of this booth!
Biospark:Whooo wee! good stuff.
Wheel Kirby:Don't you bots know liquor is bad for you?
King Dedede:Uhhh... try that, kid.
Sonic:Hold it! only dumb bots will drink liquor!

Nice game I got here on a Super Famicom! You'd get a perfect ten for this if you had the SNES/Super Famicom versions of Tales Of Phantasia musics such as Decisive, Take Up The Cross, Overcome Difficulties, Conclusion, The Second Act, Fighting Of The Spirit, and the opening song, called Yume-Wa Owaranai. Of course, Yume-Wa Owaranai is also called The Dream Will Not Die. 8P

I do thought so about Tales of Phantasia. but, what about the Super Famicom version of the fanfare song called "Go A Step Further?" please upload the SNES version of Go A Step Further at megaupload, now!

This is the PSX soundtrack? It's... so... BAD... the original SNES sounds so much better. I was expecting better quality, or nicer instruments, but these songs make me cringe. The SNES OST is one of my favorite soundtracks, but all these songs sound terrible in comparison.

Back