Syphon Filter 2 (PS1) (gamerip) (2000)

it's the most suspense and effective soundtrack i love to listen to, the game is great i almost play it all the time, even after i had finished it, i am never board of, the soundtrack and sound effects makes it more even great that makes you feel like it's a real action movie

it was the only 3rd person Roleplay game i actully liked. and still this game surpasses even the best first person shooters. hell 1 2 and 3 beat all games

man this game was one of the best games I played in ps1 the ther one was Metal Gear Solid but this rocks!!!!! THIS GAME IS AWSOME EVEN FOR PS1 AND KICKS SF1 AND SF3

the escape lab is already here...the slow version is the one which is already used in McKenzie Airbase and the danger one is the same as Aljir Prison Danger :))

Hello everyone, i am a huge fan of Syphon Filter series and also have a few tracks in my library. So to this Syphon Filter 2, i have a few more tracks. Everything was downloaded thx to an old program, so names of this tracks could be different.

- Bio Lab Escape (Short) 1:25 - In this album it has a name: danger 7
- Bio Lab Escape (Long) 7:44 - In this album it has a name: danger 7
- Colorado Train Ride 10:30 - In this album it has a name: united pacific train 101
- Club 32 (3:27)
- Final Fight 5:25 - In this album it has a name: c-130 wreckage site
- Infiltration 0:16

I dont know if uploading here is still working, but text me into inbox and i will send you.
Syphon Filter 4ever :)

Last edited:
Hello everyone, i am a huge fan of Syphon Filter series and also few tracks in my library. So to this Syphon Filter 1, i have 2 more tracks. Everything was downloaded thx to an old program, so names of this tracks could be different.

- Bio Lab Escape (Short) 1:25 - In this album it has a name: danger 7
- Bio Lab Escape (Long) 7:44 - In this album it has a name: danger 7
- Colorado Train Ride 10:30 - In this album it has a name: united pacific train 101
- Club 32 (3:27)
- Final Fight 5:25 - In this album it has a name: c-130 wreckage site
- Infiltration 0:16

I dont know if uploading here is still working, but text me into inbox and i will send you.
Syphon Filter 4ever :)

If you want to upload something, you need to post it in the upload forum. If you want to replace an album, you need to post a full replacement album.

Thanks

Back