SUPER METROID "SOUND IN ACTION" (1994)

this is one of my all time favourit games thanks for putting it up on the site, lol no matter how many times i play the game it doesnt get old

Brinstar Red Soil is missing the piano part. Who was it that had the "brilliant" idea to submit such low time limits for the tracks?

10 is for the OST, not the severely trimmed rips here. BTW, same guy who composed this soundtrack worked on the Prime soundtracks too, which sport just as amazing music, except with far better sound engineering thanks to better hardware.

I agree with the guest, these are very short clips. Try to leave more developed music... I give this a 6. If You Are going to have more people on this page you should increase the time limit.

This is an amazing OST but needs work. Perhaps by making a separate track for the Orchestrated versions and increasing play time for the songs.

They have the music, but it's way too short. All of the tracks need to he composed in OST form.

I would like to see someone upload the full OST then MAKE THEM DOWNLOADABLE.

Great Album. I have Track 25 to upload, but don't know how to upload it. If someone will instruct me, I can complete the album.

Everything on this album is great but tracks 2, 9, 10, 30, and 32 are missing. If someone has it. PLEASE upload it!! Thanks. (2)

UP!
Tha nks!

This 'Sound in Action' album is notorious for its poor quality at the source. The Metroid tracks are recorded from the game (you can hear game sounds at the very beginning of each track) and the SM tracks are just generally low audio quality. You would be better off ripping the loops themselves from the game.

Don't waste your time downloading this; do yourself a huge favor and go for the excellent Super Metroid Remastered album instead. Sound in Action is a piss poor, done-in-a-rush amateurish recording unworthy of being the official soundtrack to one of the greatest game of all time.

Back