Spider-Man 2 - Original Game Audio

LOL I know. Even though I found the song I needed for my MUGEN (the second one is the main game theme usually plays while you are swinging during the day), it would help if I needed more

Extremely good music, that's a 10 out of 10 f0r that. But a 1 out of 10 for one simple thing:

THE SONGS AREN'T LABELED!!!! AND THERE'S NO OTHER SITE, OR ANYTHING THAT TELLS US WHAT THEY ARE!!!

SOMEONE, PLEASE EDIT THIS!!

Put names on these songs lazy ppl -_-

These are what I could figure out from listening to the ingame music:

33-ra ndom crook battle

24-Bl ack cat chase music

1-cred its version of spidy themesong

SOMEONE PLZ LABEL THESE AND TELL ME WHICH ONE IS THE 2ND DOC-OCK BOSS FIGHT THEME WITH THE TRAINS!!!!And can someone put up the ones from the 1st and 3rd games?

WHAT SONG IS THE THEME FOR THE 2ND DOC OCK BOSS FIGHT WHEN YOU'RE ON THE TRAIN AND WHATS THE THEME FOR THE 3RD AND LAST BOSS FIGHT AGAINST DOC OCK IN HIS LAIR WITH THE BIG ORANGE THING?!

Where is that pizza delivery song? That's by far the best song in this game and the only reason anyone would come to a soundtrack download page for this game. Why is that not in this? It's baffling. It would be like if a Mega Man 2 soundtrack download didn't have the title theme.

Back