Sonic The Hackable (Genesis) (gamerip) (2018)

So,i found some secret levels in this 2021 demo,which are:
1.Incomplete Labryinth zone with new BG and the song.
2.Half-completed Spring yard zone act 3,which was incomplete in previous versions
This all were found using level select.We have other levels,but they are just OG Sonic 1 levels,but with Sonic 4 music.
Level select code is same as Sonic 1's.

Yea,but its online,and we are talking about offline.

Well see,Wave Master,the one which makes offical sonic game albums,got a message that he must delete all SEGA soundtracks.Since then,we can only get rom hacks and fangames.
Well not all Sega Soundtracks because Vector Man 1, 2, Alex Kid, Streets Of Rage, and the genesis Ecco The Dolphin games are still here. I wish they didn't do that because it's a massive pain to find the sonic mania Soundtrack on any other website with an MP3 download. Oh that and the gamegear games... I guess.

Well not all Sega Soundtracks because Vector Man 1, 2, Alex Kid, Streets Of Rage, and the genesis Ecco The Dolphin games are still here.
Well,Wave master forgot these games because everyone forgot they existed,except few people. As for Alex Kidd(yes it must be written like that),he returned in Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX.

Also,there are albums for official sonic games here,like Knuckles Chaotix,Tails' Sky Patrol and an anninversry album.

Back