Drawn: The Painted Tower (Windows, iOS, MacOS) (gamerip) (2009)

I remember playing this game on my Grandma's iPad 2, back when I was younger. It's a great puzzle game with a great story, and the music also is legendary (in my nostalgic eyes anyway). The "Introduction" song is truly a piece of art.

Unfortunately, all of the other songs (besides the intro one) seem to be down-pitched for some reason. I'm not sure who uploaded this, but if they could fix this problem so that I can listen to the true masterpiece that is this score, I would really appreciate it.

Also, the person who uploaded it forgot to include what platforms the game is on (the platforms being Windows, Mac OS X, and iOS), and the edit menu did not give me an option to add those. So if someone else who has access to editing the platform section could edit that, that would also be nice.

I remember playing this game on my Grandma's iPad 2, back when I was younger. It's a great puzzle game with a great story, and the music also is legendary (in my nostalgic eyes anyway). The "Introduction" song is truly a piece of art.

Unfortunately, all of the other songs (besides the intro one) seem to be down-pitched for some reason. I'm not sure who uploaded this, but if they could fix this problem so that I can listen to the true masterpiece that is this score, I would really appreciate it.

Also, the person who uploaded it forgot to include what platforms the game is on (the platforms being Windows, Mac OS X, and iOS), and the edit menu did not give me an option to add those. So if someone else who has access to editing the platform section could edit that, that would also be nice.
Never mind about the 2nd bit. It's not down-pitched, I just got the ReDrawn versions mixed up with the original, lol.

Back