Shinobi ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (2002)

I must say that this Album is quite good. Actually I was looking a way to look for the Red Blade: the BGM for the fight with Akane or so I thought that is her name. Also BGM for the fight with with Moritsune Green Dragon. I met lot's of trouble when I tried to record it on my tape recorder. Well now that this Album is here, I can skip all those trouble. At first I thought that there will be some tracks missing, but it seems it has a COMPLETE list of tracks. I must say you peoplehave done a good job. Even though I don't exactly how you people do it.

Shinobi for PS2 was a decent game, the music sounds a little arcade-like, but it has some good music nonetheless! I love Patience Other Version, Tranfiguration, and Golden Palace, I even love the theme when you fight against the oburo clan, but I don't know what it's called though, Nightshade, the sequel has good music too!

I think the Oburo Battle theme is called Waiting Place, good tune, all the music in this game was great, a little arcade like, but good nonetheless, Nightshade the sequel has good music too! :)

I'm picky about game music, as there's lot of needless bombastic types out there. However, this works, more so if you had played and completed the game at least once. The emotion relating to the battle or persons involved are amazing.

I love this game so much , The soundtrack is one of the best on PS2 , ohh man , i love almost all the tracks , my favorites are , First stage , Call , Glory temple , Golden palace , and patience . Wow what a soundtracks .

Back