Shin Contra Original Soundtrack (2002)

Really cool soundtrack... deserves more credit... even the game itself.... the game is a gem.... wish they made more contra games like this... the game has a lot of resemblance to contra the hard corps... If you like contra the hard corps for the genesis... you will definitely like this... that goes for the soundtracks as well... The game is a work of art... coupled with the soundtrack.... it's easily one of the best (or the best) contra ever... the soundtracks blend very well with the action.. the music includes a lot of guitar rhythms and riffs and drums.. I certainly feel that this game deserves more appreciation and I think that its really underrated seeing the way it's polished and perfected.. The only backdrop is that the game is a little short.... the soundtracks are really motivating and suits the atmosphere.... On an end note, here are my top 5 favourite shmups 1. Contra The Hard Corps 2. Contra Shattered Soldier 3. Recca (Summer Carnival 92) 4. Thunder Force VI 5. Dondonpachi Ressurection... .

Konami simply know how to deliver the best game music to the best games since forever 5 stars.. Contra in my opinion the best games that exist konami should work on new projects for contra.

Back