Friday Night Funkin' - Secret Histories Demo OST

There really IS something about Amy, am I right?
[If you don't know, just watch "There's Something About Amy"]
TSA Amy wont be in this mod because she isnt a part of Secret Histories series.

I think you got confused because SH Tails appeared in part 3 of "There's something about Amy" where he and TSA Amy went to travel through diffrent Sonic horror universes.

TSA Amy wont be in this mod because she isnt a part of Secret Histories series.

I think you got confused because SH Tails appeared in part 3 of "There's something about Amy" where he and TSA Amy went to travel through diffrent Sonic horror universes.
I wasn't saying that she was getting in the mod, I was telling a joke bc SH Tails was in There's Something About Amy. I know that Secret Histories is not the same thing as There's Something About Amy, and I was NOT confused at all. [TSA Amy got a separate mod too btw]

I wasn't saying that she was getting in the mod, I was telling a joke bc SH Tails was in There's Something About Amy. I know that Secret Histories is not the same thing as There's Something About Amy, and I was NOT confused at all. [TSA Amy got a separate mod too btw]
You didnt got the point at all. The post was un-related to this mod.And also,we all know TSA Amy got a mod. What do you think we are,stupid?

Ayo tsa amy will be in mod bc Funkapedia said so and twitter said so too >:3
You believe everything a social media says. TSA Amy was never a part of Secret Histories series.Thus,maling TSA Amy wont make any sort of sense to come to mod. Besides,devs are working on SH Mario, Mega Man, and Amogus Impostor weeks.

I smell THIS
FZvWDyKXoAYtAVt.jpg

Back