Sengoku Musou 2 Original Sound Track (2006)

Amazing! One of the bests soundtrack that I've heard. I like a lot of the songs of this game. xD If you play a lot of Sengoku Musou 2 you must download this. That's it!

Hmm...I like this a lot also. I have just downloaded this today and I have been listening to it. However, I think that there is a mistake here. The Tadakatsu theme here seems to be the one from Samurai Warriors 1. Correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks for the uploads.

I personally like all of weather-like themes (Tohoku, Kanto, Chubu and Kansai) of SW2 empires, and The Journey main theme. The rest of the game is simply nice. w00t ^^

You all need to look up the real history of these people, the game doesnt go by the true facts..

Hideyoshi killed Mitshuedi for murdering Nobunaga at Honno-ji Temple and Hideyoshi took the land along with partnering with the Tokugawa!

THE MEN FROM MIKAWA!!!!

Please someone upload the EMPIRES's soundtrack. I have to listen to the Journey mp3. it is the most beatiful in this game.... That is my third or fourth request.. Please someone...

Hello, I want to ask something. Play SW II- Empires? I love "Kanto" and "Kansai" musics. But I can't find it here T_T can you help me find it? I appriciate it, thx.

I have been looking for SW2 Empires songs especially for the empire mode, on strategy phase (Chubu and Kansai).. where can i find'em? Thx

Back