Super Mario Bros RMX 1 OST ~Mari0~ (2021-2022)

Man I love this site, but it REALLY needs a little bit of text and context for most of the new album releases. For example: What exactly is this Mario RMX album? Something fanmade, an official japan-exclusive CD or something else?!
Also sooooo many times there are albums in the new releases that I already downloaded a few weeks or months earlier and there is NEVER context for what changed with the new release? Is there a new, previously missing track on it? Just better quality or other fixes?
Please just give a tiny bit of context for some new releases ^^

Man I love this site, but it REALLY needs a little bit of text and context for most of the new album releases. For example: What exactly is this Mario RMX album? Something fanmade, an official japan-exclusive CD or something else?!
Also sooooo many times there are albums in the new releases that I already downloaded a few weeks or months earlier and there is NEVER context for what changed with the new release? Is there a new, previously missing track on it? Just better quality or other fixes?
Please just give a tiny bit of context for some new releases ^^
It is a mari0 mappack that remixes the old smb1 levels and gives the game nsmb ds styled graphics and also I am the creator of the smb rmx series

Back