AIM Racing (Windows) (gamerip) (2010)

Where exactly did this album come from? The composer, Gregory Semenov, has already uploaded most of his works from this game franchise in standard quality (and some as FLAC, too) on his website, but AFAIK he hasn't uploaded or even created the FLAC renditions of A.I.M.: Racing soundtracks. None of the audio files have any metadata either, which is suspicious as the composer has always filled in the data.
What's the point of remuxing the audio into different codec or container when the quality won't improve from this anyway? It just bogs up the disk space on both ends (host and client).

Last edited:
Where exactly did this album come from? The composer, Gregory Semenov, has already uploaded most of his works from this game franchise in standard quality (and some as FLAC, too) on his website, but AFAIK he hasn't uploaded or even created the FLAC renditions of A.I.M.: Racing soundtracks. None of the audio files have any metadata either, which is suspicious as the composer has always filled in the data.
What's the point of remuxing the audio into different codec or container when the quality won't improve from this anyway? It just bogs up the disk space on both ends (host and client).
The person who sent these in extracted it directly from the game.

Unfortunately, it looks like the game uses compressed audio, so yes, the FLAC files are pointless.

Hello, and thank you for responding. If you're looking to replace them (with originals) the composer has nothing against it if you get them from his website (linked in my previous post). In 2018 he also uploaded his "mega pack" containing soundtracks from all games he has work on, and even some older tunes which are not listed on his website for some reason. Those available in the so-called "mega pack", unfortunately, have a fade in and out effect added to them.
I've been personally also collecting and uploading other unreleased A.I.M. soundtracks, which either aren't available on his page, to a community-maintained game wikipedia. All of these extra tracks are original (except a couple of variant tracks are from an old video, though), loop (no fade in or out) and are available here. I'd be happy to provide these files, with their original name and metadata intact, later when I get back home and have access to them.

Hello, and thank you for responding. If you're looking to replace them (with originals) the composer has nothing against it if you get them from his website (linked in my previous post). In 2018 he also uploaded his "mega pack" containing soundtracks from all games he has work on, and even some older tunes which are not listed on his website for some reason. Those available in the so-called "mega pack", unfortunately, have a fade in and out effect added to them.
I've been personally also collecting and uploading other unreleased A.I.M. soundtracks, which either aren't available on his page, to a community-maintained game wikipedia. All of these extra tracks are original (except a couple of variant tracks are from an old video, though), loop (no fade in or out) and are available here. I'd be happy to provide these files, with their original name and metadata intact, later when I get back home and have access to them.
Thank you for the links!

Go ahead and post the files in the upload forum! I will add them to the site!

Back