Minna de Eranda Pokémon Song & Pokémon Card - Pokémon ♪ Best Collection (1999)

this is ok but i need to know where to download the pika pika song for something that im gonna put on you tube so if anybody knows where i can, TELL ME

The song you are referring to is called "The Time Has Come (Pikachu's Goodbye)" and it is on the 2 B.A. Master album.

This is a nice collection of Pokemon's japanese songs. I have heard the song pika pika I don't know if that song is available in this site but I have downloaded that song on a site called mp3juices. So I think it will help you.

I HAD THIS CD AS A KID AND COULDN'T FIND THESE SONGS ANYWHERE! When Pokemon was really popular in the 90s and early 2k, there were 3 card shops within a mile or so of my house. One was really big on importing. I got the Japanese Island series cards there, a Japanese Mew, even Japanese Silver version a year before it came to the US (nearly impossible to play if you don't know Japanese, lol). But, they also had this CD. And I bought it. It's weird as heck, but still really catchy too. I've been going through some serious Pokemon nostalgia recently, and it's great to hear these songs again. I really appreciate the upload. 2B A Master is also on this site. I had that one too. Good memories. Thank you!

I forgot how much I love this album. All the songs are amazing, particularly Hyaku Go Jyuuichi.

RIP Unshou Ishizuka, the voice actor and singer of Professor Oak/Okido.

This album was updated on 9th of November, 2023.

Change Log:
Added Apple Lossless (m4a) versions of the songs

Back