New Super Mario Bros. (DS) (gamerip) (2006)

I luv the mushroom waltz! it makes my sister wanna dance. for some reason she says that the tune in that song makes it sound catchy on here on-goings. unfortunately, she likes the athletic theme in new super mario bros wii better

I love this game so much, it's making me happy that someone is caring enough to give KH Insider the right to give us these mp3's :D Ty guys!

I take it you couldn't find Bowser Jr's boss theme because I can here sound effects playing as well. The other songs are really good though!

I have many complaints:
1) The names are incorrect Bowser Jr is NOT the same as Koopa Kid.
2) These are not the OST, they were recorded directly from the game, try to get actual songs and not simple in-game recordings.
3) Some of them are too short. Give us the full versions of the songs

This soundtrack is pretty dang good, but there are some complaints.

Most of these seem to be recorded from an emulator, rather than a direct rip. You can hear the sound effect from when the Giant Mushroom power-up wears off at the beginning of some of these tracks, along with sound effects in the boss themes.

Overall, I'd try and find a direct rip of the soundtrack.

New Super Mario Bros Soundtrack Is Amazing But The Songs will be used in the future New Super Mario's Bros Titles. The Game Itself Is A Nice comeback to the 2D Titles. Overall, Great Soundtrack (Which I get tired of hearing in the later new Super Mario Bros games.) & A Fantastic Game. Soundtrack:8.4/10. Game:7/10.

I have many complaints:
1) The names are incorrect Bowser Jr is NOT the same as Koopa Kid.
2) These are not the OST, they were recorded directly from the game, try to get actual songs and not simple in-game recordings.
3) Some of them are too short. Give us the full versions of the songs
YES YES #1
dd3p2gx-007f446a-bba6-413a-b978-d9dc2635666f.jpg

Back