Need for Speed 5 - Porsche Unleashed

thanks, very good!

I was trying a lot of time to find this OST!

Have you find it in better bprs?

due to using what the developers said and twisting the words to hint like it will be for the 360 Yea. No, Sony fanboy ever twists developers words. :rolleyes: Its just me who does that. Not my fault kojima said ''So far it's only for the PS3.''. "kojima was bought by sony to make it sound like they only get it Now look whos twisting words.. :lol: I said for all we know, Sony could of paid him to say that or paid him for a time exclusive.

I walked into the room. "Hey." I said. "That battle rocked." I didn't look that good. "I don't feel-" I had gone unconscious. I looked around the strange place. "Hello?" I shouted. My voice echoed. I shouted. I looked around me and saw someone in a cloak. "Who are you?!" "Someone from the dark.

i have loking for this a very long time...

good Soundtrack to keep in my collection; i just can't bore anymore with this, and a good thing to do while listening. I remember how was to drive in the Alps, French; just to gooood...

thanks for making it posible for me, to find it.

estuve muchisimo tiempo buscando para encontrar este album desde hace mucho tiempo ...

la banda sonora esta buena para tener en mi colección; apenas tenía ya 10 y no podia con esto, y una buena cosa que hacer mientras escucha. Recuerdo que fue a conducir en los Alpes, Francia, sólo a gooood ...

Gracias por haber hecho posible para mí, el encontrarlo

thanks man. i really getting nostalgic. of that rock this place track is awsome and ohh the scenerios ahhh thanks man. thank you very much.

i am enjoying these tracks , my music system is so powerful so you know, enjoying it ...really

:D
:DDD

thanks man. i really getting nostalgic. of that rock this place track is awsome and ohh the scenerios ahhh thanks man. thank you very much.

i am enjoying these tracks , my music system is so powerful so you know, enjoying it ...really

:D
:DDD

asif iqbal palash

haw can i put the music in the game?? pls help!I don't know how, please help i think this is the best game from ea sports and i want to put music in him please help

I love the soundtrack.

The quality is great... A bit too great. The files are large and takes a while to load on my computer, which is annoying.

Ho wever, they're still great!

Back