Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind Original Soundtrack (Anime) (1986)

This album is beautiful!!!!!! I was in love of music when I saw the movie, it's pretty!!!!
I've been looking for this album and I've finally founded. I'm very pleased!!! I recommended you listen!!

Miyazaki is amazing, the songs on here are beautiful. And this site is awesome! The real deal. Thank you, I am very happy!!!

The main them song is 112, Nausicaa Requiem.

Nausicaa of the Valley of the wind is one of my favorite anime movies, and has been since I was a child. Everytime I hear the song with the Ohmu lifting Nausicaa into the sky at the end it makes me cry. The children chanting. I'm glad to have been able to find this album.

thanks for keeping these songs here ... but the download of the files is not occuring properly ... please improve the standards so that the download is smooth and complete

I love the Movie, beautifull animation for the time n_n its really great and the soundtrack is amazing!!! The orchestal its my favorite in particular, music for a good time XD

This album is wonderful. It feels like your flying, on some songs, like the first song, which is one of my favs! The music is beautiful, and it's just like it in the original movie! I recommend this album.

ah and by the way if you are looking for this song where the child is singing na na nananananaaaa... that would be the nausicaa requiem ;)

The first thing I noticed about the movie is this soundtrack.. Amazing! Beautiful! Captivating! Enchanting! Magnificent! If there was a greater rating than 10, I would have given to it!

This is my favorite movie of all time, it's soundtrack is gorgeous, heartwarming, and emotional.

B ut I can't find a certain song I know is in the movie. It plays when Nausicaa is saving Asbel from the large dragonfly-like insect on her glider. ?

There is a track missing - the organ music which plays during Nausicaa rescuing Asbel from the flying insect is not here (approx half way thorough film). Anyone know what it's called?

Nausicaa is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL AND INTENSE movie's i have seen....the charcter nausicaa is also so beautiful !!...the sountrack itself is amazing too...whenever i listen to it...im lost in the very world nausicaa is from...those lush green meadows and high mountains..and the strong blowing winds!!!...its just BEAUTIFUL!!

Very impressive soundtrack. Movie also. The best to see movie in the original version with subtitles. Japanese is very nice and voiced language.

The movie is too good, its a great art work and creativity emphasis on love and care towards our mother nature.
The sound track are just beautiful filled with love and peace.
Some people may neglect it because its an animation but believe me this movie carry's a great message... jc ...

Back