NANA 707 Soundtracks (2006)

This is really a classic.
I love Nana. The music in this manga is fantastic.
The storyline is genius.
Ai aizawa is trully a master.

My girlfriend and I have just got together and now I am making a feature film entirely on my own, from acting to best-boy, which is a cinematic first! I am a filmmaker and so this is my passion, but this project will require me to leave home and venture out into the wilderness. My girlfriend has agreed to film the whole process - and this is the beginning.... Blog one. __ oscars cannes filmmaking sundance raindance best film crazy man

man, ruminos, i'm so sure! what the hell does this got to do with NANA?? don't spew your movie ideas on a site for mp3s! that's so lame, man!

there is this one song i CANNOT find its where takumi comes back and nana(hachi) hugs him and this amazing violin(s) come on and then the other nana wakes up to see who came so late and she sees them hugging. i really really want to know the name of that song :(....if someone knows please post the name here i'll keep coming back to check....:) thank u very much

and the anime is amazing i watched it like 3 times and im re-watching it :$

i'm waiting for 2nd season so badly...with eng dubbed bec i can't understand japenes but i wish i can visit japan(tokiyo),k orea and parise......

Back