MONSTER ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK (2004)

Mmm, love this music, the quality of it and what i can download is impressive. As if it isn't free! anyway, the overall feel of the series is essentially brought out from the music, and this basically covers it. yeah, basically I love it.

Many of the tracks are plain- but they bring back memories of the anime. Wonderful for those that like to listen to music to "relive" the series.
Monster is a great anime with a great soundtrack

One of the best anime series i ever watched... The credit is also for the soundtracks.. Which take you to the story & worthy to watch ..!! And hear music .. If you like Monster

I don't have words to describe the feeling I get whenever I hear the opening theme of Monster....It fits perfectly with the theme of the anime....The faces of Tenma & Johan fills my mind....and I can seriously endlessly listen to the track....lost in the events that occurred in this anime....AMAZIN G..SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!

I'd like to confess something right off the bat : I'm 15 ! (So don't judge me--I'm still a kid).

I listened to literally every one of the soundtracks. The soundtrack quality is absolutely great, and thank you (the admin, or whoever you may be, that provided me with the l
luxury of downloading these soundtracks).

P.S:- The best soundtrack by a mile is "Drift". I would strongly instist you (yes, you, the reader) to listen to it.

Back