Monster Hunter Soundtrack Book (2004)

F'IN AWESOME! If you love playing Monster Hunter, Get this! it's one of the best music albums for vg music for any game, it's like you are really in the game and you feel the action and the rush of battle when listening to the music. It's a must have for any Monster Hunter Player.

Wow, I've searched these for hours. These melodies are even worth listening to without knowing or playing this terrific game ^^. Thanks!

where is the song for the land shark quest or wadever sht but not bad the album is great if ur a monster hunter fan although i dunno wads the cpca back and front ting.. does tis album include the songs in monster hunter 2 oso??

these songs are the best that suits the game capcom made a good choice here

which track is the village track i cant be bothered to download them all my speakers are broke!

There are only three words to describe this album: BEST SOUNDTRACKS EVER!!!!! I am a huge fan of the monster hunter series and own very installment, and this is the coolest thing I have ever seen, these tracks make you feel as if you are actually there and are a must have for any fan of the series. Even if you have never played, give these songs a shot, they are AWESOME!!!

were is the song monster hunter 2 dos and monster hunter g, monster hunter portable, monster hunter portable 2 ,monster hunter 2nd g and monster hunter frontier

!!This is moster hunter soundtrack !!
Awesome!! I've search this album for a month.
um... but i can't find monster hunter dos album...

This is the best collection for Monster Hunter gamers and very hard to find. i wish someone could upload their MHP2nd G soundtrack. Thank you for this great collection. God Bless Kingdom Heart Insiders... great work!!!

Great song, but does this album include the music of the "download page" in the game? I'm not really sure what is the title of that song

Great soundtrack! Brings back memories of when you fight the monsters, The moving mountain of sanctity, march of the heroes, and the last and decisive battle brings back *strong* memories of Lao Shan Lung (hated him). For Monster Hunter and those who enjoy the nonvocal symphony downloading this album is something that you whont regret doing. Yamatsuka's are big!!

Hell F'IN AWESOME this is the best game in the world, to bad i don't know the name of the songs that fit the theme can someone help out?

it was so amazing.. its like im on a quest,village,kitchen,guild hall and every thing. I'm on the GAME it self.. wow!!! this is realy the best thing i have downloaded.. thanks a lot guys. keep up the good work...

Amazing soundtrack, quality is good compared to some other tracks. I played MH1 forr a while and I couldn't find these songs anywhere else.

The first time I heard the Scat Cat Fever song I was like wtf? But then by the time it was over I was like that song beats nyancat any day. Also for the Guest that put Yamatsuka it's actually Yamatsukami and no they aren't that big compared to the Lao Shan Lung or the Jhen Mohran.

Back