Might and Magic 6 - The Mandate of Heaven

Amazing, I've searched long for these files. I love this songs. btw "further exploring the temple of baa" based on the classical Albinoni.

I've been dying to have the music for "Might and Magic VI" and can't thank you enough for making it available on the net..

Thumbs up!

~Iynx

"Further Exploring the temple of baa" is based on Tomas Albinoni's Adagio for Strings and Organ. Also the introduction to the piece begins just as Bach's famous Tocatta And Fugue

I cry every time I listen to 'Moonlit snow journey' :D

I really miss this game and the series in general, Thank you for uploading these.

Best Soundtrack ever. Moonlit snow journey takes me all away to another world. The soundtrack makes me live in mm6 world again, the best world I lived in. MM6 game and music is just the best of all the series and maybe the best of all games.

Moonlit Snow Journey.. When I first heard this one, many many years ago I loved it so much. Getting killed by the Archers and stuff. Hearing it now brings back so many memories.. And it's still an incredible piece! THANK YOU!! :)

Once I have riped this OST from my MM6 CD but there was lots of scratches on it and as a result was I have a crap.
Thanks for files! I gonna drown in my tears

Thank you so much for this.The music on my version of Might and Magic 6 stopped playing after a while.It's great having these memories back.

this incredible game is so amazing.. i finished the game and the music just gives you the chills..

amazing soundtrack, the best of all the games ive ever ever played.

Masterpieces standing in one row with the greatest music works ever made. Both "snow journeys". I love "dungeon exploration 2" too (can't remember where it plays in the game). They all are .. mmm .. natural. They create bright, live, sharp images. Every sound, every note is just what it is needed to contribute to the story. Nothing redundant. That is the feature that distinguishes outstanding works from just 'good' works.

All the town themes were very soft and soothing to the ears, my personal favorite being town 2. A great collection of music in all! 10/10

Awesome soundtrack, bring me back good memories when I played this game. Im so gonna use these songs to play pen and paper RPG with my friends!

Thanks a bunch for bring them to us. Cheers.

Any one know the real names of these songs? For instance Tomas Albinoni's Adagio for Strings and Tocatta And Fugue is an excellent start. I really would like to get the sheet music so I can play all the might and magic (fav 6-9) tunes on my piano :)

Back