Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Vocal Collection Jewel BOX 1 (2003)

I love this site, this album, everything! I am totally and completely hooked on Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, and I live in America, so it's nearly impossible for me to find ANY Japanese songs, much less ones from a specific series. THANK YOU!!!!!

I really likes this site. I hope many people likes these site. I will ask God to make you more success and better tommorow. You know I really loves Yu Yu Hakusho. I live in Indonesia as a rich girl. Thanks to you who made this site for me.

I love this album! This is my favorite album of Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch. You can't find downloads like this anywhere else on the internet! This is the best music website on the web. I love this album for really no reason.

--
~*~Pink Pearl Voice~*~

SPLASH DREAM

~~*Aqua Pearl Voice*~~

EVER BLUE

~~~Green Pearl Voice~~~

STAR JEWEL

I put average because this just offers a several songs and I had seen a site perfectlly can download all songs of mmppp includig the background music soundtracks!

Thanks much for the wonderful musics in this site!!! :) im so happy and delighted! Mermaid pichi-pichi is so cute and nice to hear! Bravo!!! Im here in the UAE but originally from the philippines!!!! :) BEST OF LUCK!!!!

Hello there.
Do you know, how to get the mermaid melody pichi pichi pitch PURE?
I miss "mizuiro no senritsu" from that CD.
If you could find that, you would be the gratest music seeker of the universe!.......
Okay, a little too much, but that would be totally great! =0D

as long as I know Rina(Green Pearl Voice) song is Piece of Love not Star Jewel or am I wrong....

and this album is not that complete...

there are songs that are missing...

I have most of the songs but I had to get Kuro no Kyousoukyoku for my ipod. Thanks for having the song...I wanted to get it too! This site is the best!

I love this site, this album, everything! I am totally and completely hooked on Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch, and I live in Latvia, so it's nearly impossible for me to find ANY Japanese songs, much less ones from a specific series.

Too bad all of the songs isn't whole :\ And one doesn't work to play the whole song. It's good anyway, what I mostely wanted was "Legend of Mermaid" :)

This site was very very best...You cannot get anime download soundtracks anywhere..I absolute love this web.Aaaa...Why Nakada Ayumi voice like a girl 8 years old...?
Ops..Don't mad..

thank you very much.....now i have kuro no kyousoukyoku song........thankz a lots....but the mega bite so large....but no problem to me

this site is really good for downloading anime songs..
Aghhh...
this website rocks!!!
^o^
I can download all the songs that i want....
cool..

It's OK, I suppose, but I already have these, and all the other vocal songs, from Esnips. I was hoping I would be able to find the background music. Compared to Esnips, this collection of songs from the show is very small. Oh, and to clear things up, the three main heroines of the show each have at least two themes.
Lucia - Pink - Splash Dream, Koi wa Nandarou, Daiji na Takarabako. Hanon - Aquamarine - Ever Blue, Mizuiro no Senritsu. Rina - Green - Star Jewel, Piece of Love.
The end.

Back