MediEvil II Unofficial Soundtrack (PS1) (gamerip) (2000)

I love medievil, and medievil 2. I finally found the music to medievil 2. I have loved this game since I was 8! this music is awesome

i can't download this songs, link is broken, can you fix it??? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaasseeee I must to have this songs

Lol. when I was 6-7 i played the first one, was scared of the giant pumpkin, of ALL the things to be scared of, there were demons, undead, sleeping killers (people) evil plants, rhinotoar, and i was afraid of the giant PUMPKIN, and Kew Gardens too...

this game is great.the only thing that kind of weirded me out was in the castle with a little girl running back and forth.when u try to kill her she jumps on u and starts to bite u or something.weird

Simply beautiful. The guys who did this should get a frigging medal, not joking. I love this game so MUCH!!!!!!!

This game + its soundtrack constitute true greatness. I really miss all those 90s style games, I hope this style of video gaming comes back soon. I also wish that a third MediEvil would come out (excluding Resurrection.)

Marvellous! It's been difficult to hear these splendid pieces of music recently but I'm most pleased to be able to hear such gems as 'Kew Gardens' or 'The Count' again. They're so filled with emotion yet so polished at the same time!

Thank you for providing them!

Excellent quality and extremely comprehensive. It would be nice to get the cutscene BGM without sound effects/vocals in addition, but nevertheless this is a very good upload.

Back