WALL-E Original Sound Version (PS2, PS3, PSP, Wii, Xbox 360, Windows, MacOS) (2008)

Finally, a good release of the PS2/PC/PSP version soundtrack! Thanks for this!
I am glad you enjoyed it. Though I only assembled it, it was thanks to ringsofgeonosis' tags and knowledge of the game's soundtrack that this was possible. He even contacted the composer for the games, bruno coon, and we found out the right way to downmix the surround sound audio to stereo thanks to that.

Where is the "Put On Your Sunday Clothes" (Xbox 360/PS3/Wii) Version? The one is used in the first level and the opening of the game
From my understanding, that is muxed to an FMV that plays in the intro animation. As for the level music, the loop is really short, so I figured not to include it.

Now I have a confession to make. Apparently I noticed there's 2 versions of the wall.e game
And the one I have is Xbox 360 and the other one is a PlayStation 2 or 3 version. Apparently the PS2 or 3 version
Has something different. Wall e shoots astroids and eve is stuck in garbage airlock level but in 360 wall e was never hurt from auto or anything and wall e and eve just had to find each other in 100% unasntiy level
And also wall.e shot stewards with eves arm gun 🔫 Apparently I gave away my Xbox 360 and games for it. And the wall e game is one of them. So I figured I have to aim for the PS3 or Wii version. But I'm. Going for the PS3 because it's more accurate and epic

Now I have a confession to make. Apparently I noticed there's 2 versions of the wall.e game
And the one I have is Xbox 360 and the other one is a PlayStation 2 or 3 version. Apparently the PS2 or 3 version
Has something different. Wall e shoots astroids and eve is stuck in garbage airlock level but in 360 wall e was never hurt from auto or anything and wall e and eve just had to find each other in 100% unasntiy level
And also wall.e shot stewards with eves arm gun 🔫 Apparently I gave away my Xbox 360 and games for it. And the wall e game is one of them. So I figured I have to aim for the PS3 or Wii version. But I'm. Going for the PS3 because it's more accurate and epic
Wii version is a downgraded port of the PS3/360 version so yeah. I played through the Wii version, didn't like it that much.
The PS2 version is way better in my opinion.

Wii version is a downgraded port of the PS3/360 version so yeah. I played through the Wii version, didn't like it that much.
The PS2 version is way better in my opinion.
Oh yeah right! Thanks for the backup. I guess PS2 is what I'm going for. Even if it means to get a PS2 well I was gonna get a PS3 so I can play it because I believe it's a working haven.

Oh yeah right! Thanks for the backup. I guess PS2 is what I'm going for. Even if it means to get a PS2 well I was gonna get a PS3 so I can play it because I believe it's a working haven.
The PS2 version is also on PC on Steam.
It's also available on the PS3 store, which is where I have it.

Back