Dinosaur Planet (Unreleased) (N64) (gamerip) (2000)

This is great! I love hearing music from unreleased or early versions of games. It's neat how much is similar to the final game, yet still so different.

Unfortunately there are a few songs still missing. Off the top of my head, Cape Claw, Swapstone Hollow/Circle and its variants, and Discovery Falls' variants. Ocean Force Point is not listed, but I don't know if there's different music or even an Ocean Force Point in the game lol

Haven't played it in a few weeks. Will have to jump on the Discord to find out XD

Unfortunately there are a few songs still missing. Off the top of my head, Cape Claw, Swapstone Hollow/Circle and its variants, and Discovery Falls' variants. Ocean Force Point is not listed, but I don't know if there's different music or even an Ocean Force Point in the game lol

Haven't played it in a few weeks. Will have to jump on the Discord to find out XD
Yeah I realized that too. I also wish to update the songlists, but I just don't know how to... Plus, the Ocean Force Point Temple back then was called the Desert Force Point Temple.

Back