Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga (GBA, Switch, Wii U) (gamerip) (2003)

This is just what I'm looking for it is GREAT I especially like Cackletta's theme a lot. Looks as if I need to make this review longer, well, I'm going to enjoy listening to this music. I recommend this to anybody who loved this game as I did.

Wheres jokes end? It's the only track missing!I recommend this to anybody who loved this game as I did.I recommend this to anybody who loved this game as I did.I recommend this to anybody who loved this game as I did.

This is just what I'm looking for it is GREAT I especially like Cackletta's theme a lot. Looks as if I need to make this review longer, well, I'm going to enjoy listening to this music. I recommend this to anybody who loved this game as I did.

I must say, this music is just fantastic! I enjoy how different all the music is on this soundtrack. MY favorite has to be Bowser's Castle, because of its INTENSE time signature. 7/8 what?

I ROFL'd at this game! It was so darn epic! XD i love the mario and Luigi games. Bowser inside story was kinda defrent. I mean rly. but in a good way its defrent. im not a picky player for sure.

I just I love this sort of music especially the Rookie and Popple song. I'm probably going to listen to these songs nearly every day and I think this is really suitable for all Mario RP game players.

The first time that I listened to this soundtrack was the first time I spent my time listening to something catchy. Obviously, this deserves this 10.

This album is the best of the best of the best of the best of THE BEST that there is!!! ^O^ Excellent job Whoever Did This! And know that I love you!

Outstanding! To the guy who asked where "Joke's End" is, "Element Palace" is pretty much the same song.

I did get upset though at one point; I was at the very final battle, and I was tired of losing, so I shut the game off. I thought it would take me to the last place I saved, which was right outside the final room, and instead, it wiped out THE ENTIRE GAME!!!

Great Music amazing game. and for those who are Super Mario RPG fans, The World Map/Marios Pad Theme, is the same as the RPG games. its kinda cool to listen to

Came across this rare gem awhile back and lost it due to a hard drive failure, definitely would recommend this to not just fans of the series, but for anyone who likes good game music in general.

This soundtrack get's a ten out of ten. This goes even more so for the game itself. Although I might be suffering from nostalgia, seeing that this is the first game that I ever played (not counting Super Mario Bros. and Tetris), but it's still one of the best Mario games out there. It was a lot of fun, and the music fitted in just right.

Yoko Shimomura really outdid herself with this soundtrack. Every track suits the location it plays in and the instrumentation is absolutely amazing. The only bad thing about it is that it's a bit too short

Back