Minecraft: Story Mode Season Two (gamerip) (2017)

just extract them urself, use any telltale archive 2 extractor (v4 archive). then extract the FMOD soundbank and use a converter to assemble the raw vorbis sound data into a valid oggstream for each file then u have ur sounds. use the music and sounds archive for each resource bundle (_ms.ttarch2). i made an extractor and bank extractor to .ogg if you need

i excluded them as they are not technically a part of the OST. if you would like to access them, i am able to create a google drive containing the stings/jingles
Can you make a google drive in order of the full soundtrack including the stings and jingles please?

i excluded them as they are not technically a part of the OST. if you would like to access them, i am able to create a google drive containing the stings/jingles
There's other missing tracks apart of the OST, likee what about the last part of gold protocol, or unused tracks. A game rip should have everything, not just things we already have.

The endings for these songs are missing, whether it bee because it's labeled differently, idk.

Gold Protocol 14 and 15
Warden Escape C
Challenge Room H

can someone please tell me what the song is called for the theme that plays right at the beginning of episode 3 for season 2

It would be great if these were ordered properly like the gamerip of the first game, it's a bit frustrating to look through and find specific tracks.

Back