Dragon Ball Z - Dokkan Battle (Android, iOS) (gamerip) (2015)

This is MUCH better than what we originally had on the site with Dokkan Battle. Hope we see more tracks in the future!!

Is LR Gogeta Blue and LR Vegito Blue on here? I know this was after the 5th anniversary so I'm just wondering where they are.

This collection needs an update. The tracks lack readable titles or names for identification purposes, and the collection itself is incomplete. It's missing great pieces like this one for example.

It's been quite a while since the Dokkan Battle OST here has been updated. Can someone update the gamerip upload (and perhaps even give the old tracks their names, too)?

It's been quite a while since the Dokkan Battle OST here has been updated. Can someone update the gamerip upload (and perhaps even give the old tracks their names, too)?
I'm currently working on it, I put all the OSTs on there (outside of the Heroes/copyrighted songs like the DBS: Super Hero Theme). And also I'll make sure to update the tracks each month.

P.S: got the latest OSTs on there. It has been posted, hopefully it will be approved.

Last edited:
Back