The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures (GC) (gamerip) (2004)

*Lets red link Carry the key* all righty! were here at the locked door! *looks at red link with no key* alrighty back to that one room! *gets there and dies* dang! *fary comes out and revies us.* Yay! *lets Red link carry the key he dropped* ok...*looks at red link with no key again*....epic game! epic OST!

It's an ok OST, but seriously... What's with all the added sound effects? That just speaks "poor game rip" out loud and clear. I wish that some of them DIDN'T have the effects, but what the hey, it's still a good OST. I loved FSA. 8 outta 10.

THE ONLY ZELDA GAME I HAVE EVER BEATEN. And, one of the best! I always made Blue carry the Moon Pearls, Red carried Keys, Purple carried almost everything else, Green carried everyone else.

I wish they could split into groups of 2 and 2, 2 and 1 and 1,or 3 and 1. Usually end up doing 2 groups of 2 by leaving Red and Green behind and using Blue to carry Purple. Also wish you could switch while 'in the GBA'. Too used to Four Swords Anniversary Edition. Awesome!

I wish more OST's would incorporate some sound effects that we are used to hearing, such as how the stage clear has the four links yelling "Hyah!" classic. love how they did that here but i wish more game soundtracks such as mario party isnt the same without hearing the nararrator yell "START!"

you all realize that the ST of this game is just remastered versions of LTTP OST, right? lol Invasion of Hyrule Castle is just Dark World, Hyrule Castle is stil Hyrule castle, etc. lol Frozen Hyrule, too, is Dark world. Village of the Blue Maiden is actually Kakariko village once youve defeated Dark Link. uhhh lets see... Death Mountain is still Death Mountain. ummm... the Cave is still the Cave. Realm of the Heavens is Death Mountain. aaaand so on.

It is missing the "Dark Royal Jewels" theme, AKA the theme that plays durting cutscenes with the the royal knights. I can try to add it once I figure out this system...

Back