Technic Beat (PS2) (gamerip) (2002)

I was brought here after reading this game's page on the TCRF.net, as I read that one section about the "1970 Modern" theme, it mentions that the U.S version had to edit out one verse from the song cause' it contained profanity.
I can't even make out what the guy is saying in the original song, it sounds like he said "Punch back, lumberjack" but "Punch back" got removed and only "lumberjack" was kept within the U.S version.

I was brought here after reading this game's page on the TCRF.net, as I read that one section about the "1970 Modern" theme, it mentions that the U.S version had to edit out one verse from the song cause' it contained profanity.
I can't even make out what the guy is saying in the original song, it sounds like he said "Punch back, lumberjack" but "Punch back" got removed and only "lumberjack" was kept within the U.S version.
From discovering Masterbits CLIMAX 6 Rapsody, it came from the "Gran Beans" vocal track and "punch back" is actually "hunchback" maybe the reason why they muted that verse is probably it sounds like it was used as a derogatory word?

Back