LAST EXILE O.S.T.

cloud age symphony is something :)
this kind of music i never listened before. the anime is good too. maybe, if the episode longer than 26 episode, the soundtrack will be more than this

last exile rocks

nice album......!!!!

By Brandy Starbrite

Ni ce anime series. The series was too short. The Cloud age symphony song is an unusual, haunting, yet hypnotic sounding soundtrack. And it's really good. It's an unusual style of Tekno/Trance and others combined to make this great song. It's the reason I was drawn to Last Exile series in the first place. Great Album. Last Exile Rules!!

what i think the most thoughtful anime i have watched. the art styles, background settings, and even trivial details are addressed well enough. great anime

Very good! It's really nice to be able to get 'Skywriting' alongside the opening and ending in high quality, full format. Last Exile's a lovely anime.

This album filled with unique songs. Very nicely done actually, only some are just not my taste..
Even when the lyrics sounds like some glibberish nonsense, it still manage to sounds beautiful. Truly piece of art.

Back