Arknights (Android, iOS) (gamerip) (2019)

Does anyone know the accurate file name for the in-game Nearl Alter event "The Grand Duel?"

Edit: Nevermind, I found it
The file name is bat bldkgt

Last edited:
Does anyone know the name of the music in JT8-2 Before beside Towerfierce?
I know Towerfierce is the third one playing but I don't know the name of 1st and 2nd.

EDIT: I finally found it thanks to other people, it is avg exciting2

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thank you for these rips. Hypergryph seems to not care about releasing about it, dropping them repeatedly for free, so I'm told, but I couldn't find them anywhere else.

That being said, I know nothing about gamerips in general, but do you have any idea what the bat or sys or avg means in the prefixes? I mean I know these are just ... what, internal coding names?... but the ideal would be to get the actual track names (even if I have to modify them myself).

The downside of getting all 224 tracks at once is that they all blend together lol. Is there any chance you have a cheatsheet of name or where they are in game? I noticed some people have tracked down specific songs, but I'd just like a general listing if possible.

So yeah, if you have that, great, if not, how about some advice on those prefix names? I can pick out the CC seasons for example, but like what's the difference between avg_xxxxx and sys_xxxxx? Is there a difference at all? Just curious.

Thank you once again though!

bat = battle (used in battle), sys = system (used in interface, event page, store, RIIC, etc.), avg = adventure game (used in story). Words after those are internal coding names.

Here is a Chinese wiki for Arknights' music. Some songs have official names, while others are named by fans. I am tired with different sources and my English is also not good enough to translate Chinese into English very well, so I don't plan to rename the songs.

Sorry for my laziness. You can find their date and category in my MEGA share link. I hope it is helpful for you.

塞壬唱片-MSR is gradually releasing the previous OST in Arknights EP Collection. You may wish to take a look.

could tell me or direct me to where I could find these files in the game files? I have been trying to extract images and sfx from the game for a while now to no avail. All i get when i extract the apk and obb are ab files, which i can't do anything with. :(

Otherwise, thanks for the music uploads!!! I am glad you are doing this since I absolutely love the music in this game!!! Thanks a bunch!!!
:)

could tell me or direct me to where I could find these files in the game files? I have been trying to extract images and sfx from the game for a while now to no avail. All i get when i extract the apk and obb are ab files, which i can't do anything with. :(

Otherwise, thanks for the music uploads!!! I am glad you are doing this since I absolutely love the music in this game!!! Thanks a bunch!!!
:)
Use AssetStudio, very easy.

Back