Transformers - War for Cybertron (gamerip)

hello there!
i want to thank you very much for the in-game music rip! you did a great hard work right there and i found these ones i needed.
i although want to ask you something about the music files. if you are using umodel to extract the music, could please tell me the name of the .xxx files you found the musics in?
i don't want to waste my time not finding them and i'm curious. the keyword doesn't didn't find any so it's pain to find one by one.
that would be helpful and i will appreciate it.

thanks a lot ^_^

hello there!
i want to thank you very much for the in-game music rip! you did a great hard work right there and i found these ones i needed.
i although want to ask you something about the music files. if you are using umodel to extract the music, could please tell me the name of the .xxx files you found the musics in?
i don't want to waste my time not finding them and i'm curious. the keyword doesn't didn't find any so it's pain to find one by one.
that would be helpful and i will appreciate it.

thanks a lot ^_^

Hi

The files they were in which I extracted with Umodel were called "WL_MX" the same is said for the other TF Cybertron games aswell.

Back