Jak 3 (PS2) (gamerip) (2004)

Great game , great music! When I'm listening to it, I'm thinking about all of this exciting adventures, what happened in Jak 3 (I love this game!!! ;P ).

(sorry, if there are any mistakes,I'm Pole XD )

I LOVE the Jak and Daxter series. :3 Every game has the best music too! I especially love the 2 songs played when you look at the model viewer of the characters. Does anyone know the name of those songs and if they're in this list??

one problem where is the music you hear in the model viewer and at that bit where jak is landing the blue gun ship on the crimson war bots factory flying thingy

Wow amazing....down loading all of them to recreate it all in halo reach...i know it wont be the same but still....couldn t hurt just to do it.

Especially like the artifact race. when Mar slows down time, he really is speeding him self up, so the only thing that can catch him has to move as fast, or faster than him. This requires a high amount of stored energy, which can be eco, or muscular fitness surpassing average levels completely. it could also be some other form of energy manipulation, which can be performed by special techniques, or a powerful object like weapons and armor. The pursuant must also be able to think as fast.

What I want to know is who composed the music for these games, the songs have a continuous vibe and style. I believe this music to be Trap music genre before it was a genre i.e. its cinematic strings, and double time hats, and brass.If you took out the video game techno drum kit and replaced it with 808 bass kits you would have trap music. Jak and Daxter made trap music lol

I've played each game at least 100 or more times this will always be my fav playstation game since I was 5.Right now I'm 15 and it's still the best game the whole soundtrack is outstanding but I can't wait until naughty dog releases Jak 4 that's my dream.

Back