Jackie Chan Stuntmaster (PS1) (gamerip) (2000)

I think this game was undervalued. The music, particularly the China Town part, is a sign of the time when this game was created. Sort of asian and drum and bass.. hehe. Nice Soundtrack, great game.

Well beitos periodicly speaking the ChinaTown sequence of leveled music was intended for the China Town levels and the game lacked graphics as Jackie Chan lacks the great stunt skills of an immortal stunt man fearless of immortalization

I loved the game, as beitos says, it is underevaluated, I had lots of fun playing it and would keep playing it. Nice jazzy music, can be used as lounge.

While the game is an underrated classic for the Sony PlayStation back in 1999, the game does many liberties of giving you that one of a kind beat em up with a soundtrack that fits the overall action of playing Jackie Chan in an adventure to save his grandfather. The soundtrack is excellent. I always genuinely liked drum & bass from the 1990s so this game did itself good using such music to fit the bill of "running, fighting, energized movie music". Its a shame there arent many games like this nor a prominent use of such genre of music which faded away into obscurity since its reputation here in the USA is not as big in the UK.

Back