In the Groove

These are the best songs,hehe,I was too late.You u[loaded all the songs.Anyway good job overall!Happy that there are all the ITG songs to downoad

oh, i love the game and love the songs. thanks for uploading (downloaded them all)

so many memories with this game, i've been playing so long with my best friend so i think there's nothing better than this soundtrack and all these feelings.

All these songs make me miss my vacation spot with my friends that live down there since there isn't an ITG machine where I live ):

Thank you for letting me relive my childhood! One thing I noticed though is that the song Tribal Song is missing and some random Training song by BB Hayes is there instead. Well, whatever. I never really played DJ Party or Tribal Song so it's no big. Just wondering.

Terrible. I don’t care what you old people say but this glorified noise that you call “music” is TERRIBLE. Plus the graphics are terrible and the 3-D animations are cringey... Just Dance is way funner and has better music. Just saying :p

Back