Ridge Racer Franchise & Rave Racer Mixes

aces4839, formerly of ffshrine here, now HighVoltage103. This is something of a fan-based soundtrack that I put my heart and soul into. Each song has multiple racing tunes added somewhere along the way. And for those who couldn't stand Sueno del Mar like I couldn't, I added the second Ridge Racer 6 mix for those who didn't like it. If I could do one for Ridge Racer 7, I could, but I don't have looping tracks from every song to even consider working on. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Here's the update for this soundtrack. First and foremost, both Ridge Racer 6 mixes are now in FLAC format! Not only that, because the Nonstop Audio/Nitrous Remix from the 20th Anniversary album has it, the song, Find Your Way has also been added to both mixes! It's now the first song you hear instead of Explorers. The Nonstop Audio/Nitrous Groove Remix inspired me to get into both the 3D and Vita soundtracks and have done mixes for each one as well as my own mix for the Nitrous Groove Remix. There's a few surprises for some songs in the Nitrous Groove Remix and you'll notice by listening. I went all out for this one so have fun listening! Since the Nitrous Groove mix is over 90 minutes long, I also made two parts for the song. Songs 1-12 in the first part that ends with I Want You from Ridge Racer 6 and songs 13-24 that starts with the beginning of NOx Warheads from Ridge Racer 3D and ends with Grip from the 20th Anniversary album for the second part. Oh, and because the first part of the Nitrous Groove song has Sueno Del Mar, if there's any demand to have a seperate track without it as well as the 90 minute song not having it, I will do so.

Enjoy the new songs!!!

The new track added here is my own personal mix. 20 of what I think are the best Ridge Racer songs ever made. You may be surprised by some of these tunes. Two of these tunes are from Ridge Racer 7, so that game gets some love. It was very hard to pick just 20 when there are so many amazing tunes out there. Enjoy the mix! And as always, credit for every single tune goes out to their respective artists, so be sure to support them!!!

New mixes! One for Rage Racer, R4: Ridge Racer Type 4, Ridge Racers and Ridge Racers 2. Also fixed a couple of other mixes for Ridge Racer 3D with Aberration and my personal mix with Euphoria. Enjoy the mixes!

Also, if anyone is looking for music similar to the Ridge Racer franchise, I would recommend Redout. It's an amazing soundtrack even though there are no looping songs. Definitely check Redout out!

This album was updated on 16th of November, 2023.

Change Log:
Both Ridge Racer 6 mixes now have 5 second fadeouts instead of 10, the "Paris Remix" song of the Ridge Racers 2 mix has a new starting point, the "Take You Away" song of the Ridge Racer Vita mix has a new starting point also and my personal mix has replaced both Galactic Life from RR6 and Super Acceleration from RRV with Chrome Drive from Ridge Racers and Paris Remix from Ridge Racers 2.

Back