GRANDIA ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACKS (1997)

Nyaa~ I love grandia..was first game I ever brought **sniffles** and compledted it 6 years later XD damn...I was dumb! But the sound track is amazing...and...OMG...I HATE GOODBYE SUE THEME!! it's...so sad TT_TT so many memorys!!

But anyways, Me LOVES

"Grandia" is my absolute favourite Role Playing Game of all time, bt it would have never captured my heart so thoroughly without having such an outstanding, unique, and utterly beautiful Original Sound Track giving it all of the moods, tones, and excitement experienced during play. Tears almost come to my eyes when I listen to each track and remember each memory first lived during the game, and it makes me wish I was strong enough to defeat the final boss... that Gaia is really something, isn't it? Oh, well... clearly, the best tracks on this are, "Theme of Grandia", "The Edge of the World", and... oh, forget favourites, they are all absolutely brilliant! I worship you, Noriyuki Iwadare, well done!

This music reminds me my childhooh, I remember those days at home playing grandia... ooooooohhh, I miss that so much. Now, six years after I played the game, but not complete, I could play it once more, and now, I know the whole story.
My favorite music is "Dungeon 2", but I prefer to call it "Boss theme 1".

Even if it was in old times, I loved this music since then!

Hot hot hot!!
I love Grandia and that's also because of the soundtrack!!
Damn good job with it! By listening to the OST I want to play Grandia again XDDDDD

Oooooh, I just finished grandia for the 2nd time, I love it. And the soundtrack really gets deep into heart and make you feel nice and relaxed when you listen to it. I really like it, and all of Noriyuki Iwadare's music is brilliant! I really worship him too! :)

Grandia :) One of my 3 favourite ever games! The soundtrack is fantastic. Iwadare did a terrific job. His music in Phoenix Wright 3 and Smash bros. brawl is excellent as well!

Grandia. I've never played this game but by listening to the OST has made me order the game online. Time to fish out my PS2!

Thank you so much! Grandia is the best RPG for me and one of the best game ever, hope there is a sequel on this game. love the story and even breaks my heart when sue leaves.

The best game Soundtrack ever, it really touches my heart. Even compared to movie soundtracks, it's still one of the best (and even here it's the most touching one). When I listen to it, I want to play Grandia again...and I will! :)

Back