Fate/stay night ORIGINAL SOUND TRACK (2004)

unbeatable storyline movies, and excellent songs...no more words. just enjoy this Anime and feel the music. you'll feel the bit....

este es un anime muy bueno, cuenta con una buena historia, no aburre es gracioso y la animacion es bastante buena. Como toda serie japonesa, la musica completa perfectamente la obra.

Excellent anime. I loved the soundtrack in the show and this soundtrack did not disappoint. I listen to it and with the right songs, have some kick-a** fight scenes going through my head.

and just in case any one is wondering track "Emiya" is the song for UBW, hope it's useful...
and glad that the game has great songs and storyline too

ppl in the anime.. the music at the complete end.. is there anyway to get it..
i m talking about the music that plays when they r showing the preview for the next epi..!!!
anyone?

Oh I want this song. I want to say "Thank you" to you. and I like saberrr very very. i loved the soundtrack in the show and this soundtrack did not disappoint. I feel enjoy this anime and the music.

its not origale soundtrack, I know
fate/stay night. and the music are remixed.
This music are not original soundtrack of manga.
Juste it remix.

This is the anime that has utterly captivated me for the past two years. Never have I found characters more powerful, more compelling, more human. I'm normally not a huge anime fan, but Fate/Stay Night is the exception. I thoroughly recommend it to anyone and everyone who happens upon this page.

Ah... I love Fate/Stay Night! But why hasn't anyone done the soundtrack for Unlimited Codes, Tiger Colliseum Upper, Extra, and any of the others? There's Stay Night, Hollow Ataraxia, and a couple songs from the anime, but nothing else...
...And I would do it if I could (since I might join anyway), but I can't find the songs... :(

Back