Shinobi III: Return of the Ninja Master (Genesis) (gamerip) (1993)

ZOMG, thank you soo much..been wanting this for long time..just never actually looked for it this was simple and gave me exactly what i wanted! YUMMY

I just want to say thank you to the person who put all the sound tracks off Shinobi 3 Return Of The Ninja Master on here it was and still is one of the very best computer games of all time brings back loads of happy memorys from childhood brilliant game brilliant music.

The nostalgia is real! I loved this game and the music as a kid! Thanks so much for uploading!

For those of you who don't know, Shinobi III is an excellent game from the Sega Genesis. The music was an integral part for setting the mood in various levels and their respective themes. Defintley check the soundtrack and the game if you like retro games.

Pet peeve here - the album is tagged with Yozu Koshiro as the artists - in fact this one was done by Hirofumi Murasaki, Morihiko Akiyama & Masayuki Nagao.

Koshi ro did, however, compose the music for Revenge of Shinobi.

One of my favorites from this era, thanks for these.

I think the meta data on the files got mixed up. Credits should be Hirofumi Murasaki, Morihiko Akiyama, and Masayuki Nagao instead of Yuzo Koshiro. Koshiro composed music for The Revenge of Shinobi.

Back