Ristar: The Shooting Star (Genesis) (gamerip) (1995)

This is definitely one of the best soundtracks on the Sega Genesis. Don't overlook it! It's just as strong as any of the Sonic tracks, and it's got some real nice boss themes too. Check out Greedy Game and tell me that ain't a great tune for final boss fight!

The soundtrack of this game is lovely. Also the game is great (and I still enjoy playing it).
However, did anyone note that the track 24 is missing? (Just thought that maybe I should mention that.)

Well, gotta go and listen to some awesome music! ;D

I've played and loved this game! No soundtrack or game has come close to awesomeness as this! Greedy Game: best final boss theme, Crazy Kings: best boss theme etc. I wish these guys did the music for Sonic 1 and 2.

Lemme join n on the love 4 this game. It was a blast 2 play bak n the day(& deceptively hard,@ times)& the Composer was very talented who crafted a jazzy or beautiful soundtrack when needed. 1 of the levels-Sonata had a music theme. U had 2 bring a music egg 2 the keeper bird each time. It would cheer him up then u could advance & the level music would even change. Turned out u were adding bits to the happy song til it was completed by levels' end. Game was unique 4 it's time and it was made by the Sonic team which makes sense, given Ristar's appearance. Thx khinsider!

This soundtrack is amazing! My favorite is the boss battle, Crazy Kings. If you haven't played the game, you should definitely check it out!

Our boy Ristar survived the Segapocolypce. That’s a good thing, right?

Only proves this masterpiece’s criminal obscurity.

Back