Phantasy Star IV (Genesis) (gamerip) (1993)

I wish I could see what types of songs they are...
(Example; Battle, Boss, Dungeon)...
Otherwise, great, but i'm a game maker, so fishing for music is alittle irritating, if you don't mind, then a 9, for me... I'll stick with 3

Even though there are no names listed i feel it deserves more then a "3" since most or all of the tracks are there. if someone is a fan of Phantasy star or phatasy star 4 in general then they will remember the areas the musics came from. plus i do believe that there is a "track list" out there which would fill the gaps. so i give this album a 7.

Such a classic.

The themes are mostly repetitive, but listening to these make me think back to when Phantasy Star was a true RPG... oh the good old days...

SOME people don't seem to understand that the rating system is supposed to be for the music itself and not to make the uploader feel good about themself. What's more, we're being provided an excellent service free of charge, so what's there to really complain about? I also don't see the point in declaring one's "profession" and implying that the site needs to make it easier for one to lift music for personal projects.

Th at said, excellent music to go with an excellent game!

This is not better,i'll give this 1 because the name so hard to see and of course i can't handle this one on one so hopefully added a zip version for this

Back