Bomberman Hero (Original Soundtrack) (1998)

Great songs, but its missing a handful of songs including the song from the "choose your game," and "Silent Pressure" and "Rescue" among others unlockable only via music box in the game. The problem w/ finding these is that many of these tracks are on this CD, but they don't have the same name as in the game. Even so, all of the good and catchy songs are here.

I used to love that redial song. Brings back so many memories. I suggest getting that song first. It has such a cheery feel that makes you want to jump up and shout!

I saw a review about Bomberman Hero's soundtrack. The "critic" had nothing good to say about it at all... in fact, he insulted the music relentlessly. But to me, music is like art: you can do whatever you want with it 'cause it's yours, and no one can change that. No one has the right to be so judgmental. I personally think that Bomberman Hero had such amazing, catchy music; and I wouldn't change it for the world.

Bomberman Hero had one of the best soundtracks on the N64 (apart from Ocarina of Time and Banjo-Kazooie, of course) and considering how many N64 games had awesome soundtracks, you know I hold this game's soundtrack in high regard! (it's a good game too, of course, but that's neither here nor there XD)

I don't recognize number 19 and its freaking me out... It doesn't sound a thing like this game... Sounds more like silent hill or something. Please tell me it was put here by accident and not by pyramid head trying to kill me!

Back