Rabbids Go Home (DS) (gamerip) (2009)

So many memories with this one... I wonder, how many of these are original tracks? Knowing the Rabbids frachise, probably not many, but I have no idea where to look for original sources. I know track 8 and a couple others are pulled straight from the wii version, but never heard any of the others... would love to get them in a higher quality. Maybe it's just nostalgia, but a lot of these are surprisingly catchy and memorable

So many memories with this one... I wonder, how many of these are original tracks? Knowing the Rabbids frachise, probably not many, but I have no idea where to look for original sources. I know track 8 and a couple others are pulled straight from the wii version, but never heard any of the others... would love to get them in a higher quality. Maybe it's just nostalgia, but a lot of these are surprisingly catchy and memorable
I grew up with this one and the Wii version aswell. I mainly come back to this one for nostalgia sake but its likely that most of the songs here are taken from other sources as most of the other DS Rabbids games seem to use stock or licensed music. (TV Party on the DS literally uses sounds and music from a hollywood sound pack.)

Back