Littlest Pet Shop: Garden + Jungle + Winter (DS) (gamerip) (2008)

Note: I had to copy and paste those covers into an image program and save them as .pngs due to where I was trying to download them, saved them as .webp instead.
Also, is the Winter 2011 version the same as the 2008 version? I've never played any of them (but I did grew up alongside this series, as in the toys.)

Also here's the list of track names thanks to the user on Youtube who uploaded the tracks in there:
  • Title Screen - Music Main Menu
  • Pets Plaza - Music World Hub
  • Arcade - Music Arcade
  • Meow Market, Credits - Music Store Loop
  • Salon - Music Mood Happyloop
  • Apartment - Music Rimstructure Apartments
  • Party Hall, Arcade Multiplayer - Music Groove2
  • Garden World - Music World Garden
  • Jungle World - Music World Jungle
  • Winter World - Music World Arctic
  • Hide N Seek, Ball Juggling, Coloring Craze, Nutfest, Fruit Fling - Music Mg Payattn (This minigame theme's internal filename is suppose to be "painting" referring to the coloring minigame, but reminds me more of Piñata despite there's no minigame like that at all from what I assume.)
  • Super Scratch, Whirl N Twirl, Furry Feast - Music Mg Hurryup (It seems like the minigame theme's internal filename indicates this was once meant to be a timer event for the minigames rather than being a minigame theme itself. I assume that the minigames are timed, but never used any music when running out of time. Since I never watched any gameplay of this, I don't know if they're actually timed.)
  • Balloon Burst, Bubble Bounce, Steady Spin, Snack Sort - Music Mg Frantic
  • Beats N Bops - Music Groove
  • Dash N Dig, Pet Sets, Remember Me - Music Mg Puzzle
  • Skyride Collection, Swing N Spring, Toss N Pop, Volley Paws - Music Mg Lighthearted (Apparently, this theme was used in The Eric Andre Show, specifically where he scalps himself in front of a woman.)
  • Shake Your Pet Shop (Beats N Bops) - Music Dance 1 Intro, Music Dance 1 Loop, and Music Dance 1 End (Music is sampled from a theme named "You Got It" though I don't know which one what the user's comment in the video is referring to.)
  • Doggy Digs Me (Beats N Bops) - Music Dance 3 Intro, Music Dance 3 Loop, and Music Dance 3 End (Music is sampled from a theme named "Jpop Drop" by Tom Haines and Christopher Branch.)
  • My Tail Wags for You (Beats N Bops) - Music Dance 4 Intro, Music Dance 4 Loop, and Music Dance 4 End (Music is sampled from a theme named "Happy Daze" by Jan Cyrka)
  • "You won ... Kibble!" - Music Mini Game Win
  • "You won 0 Kibble!" - Music Mini Game Lose
  • Quit Game - Music Mg Quit

Last edited:
Back