DRAGON BALL Z3 Original soundtrack (2005)

i´m searching for dragonball tenkai budokaichi ost
the level select background music…
I have no idea whoe is the composer or else…

Dang... what song is the song that plays in the Mountain level? It's some crazy stuff...

Anyway this game's music was always awesome and it still will be. I mean sometimes it doesn't suit the mood but whatever.

The only reason I give it a 3 is because about 4 of these songs are actually from budokai 3 the rest are from budokai 2 and who knows what else. If you are going to compile a list of songs give them the right title so people dont waste theitr time.

very diverse range of tracks containing some techno, rock, and alternative, gives the game a very jiggy feel for fight music, i prefer rock for fights and heavy fights best, especially when its a hard battle, take the trck, powerful man frm the darkness now that is sweet.

I've always had fond memories of this game's soundtrack,so when i found it I was glad to see the complete list of the songs. So cudos to you guys for putting this up on the list.

I give this an 8 because I grew up playing this game and this music is very nostalgic to me there were some songs that didn't quite fit in. But all in all great soundtrack

Oh Sakamoto, why did you have to plagiarize all this music?
Oh wait, that's probably why it sounds so good

Back