Street Fighter Alpha 2 (Saturn, PS1) (gamerip) (1996)

The tracks need to be labeled; I have no idea what's what. I listened to the first few seconds of SF Alpha 2 Ryu's Theme on YouTube, then went through each & every vid on this list and nothing sounded identical. One track was Ryu's Theme, but it wasn't the version from the YT SFA2 vid. Is this the Alpha 2 Gold version of the soundtrack?

The tracks need to be labeled; I have no idea what's what. I listened to the first few seconds of SF Alpha 2 Ryu's Theme on YouTube, then went through each & every vid on this list and nothing sounded identical. One track was Ryu's Theme, but it wasn't the version from the YT SFA2 vid. Is this the Alpha 2 Gold version of the soundtrack?
Yes, they do need labeling, this is true... however, this is the original music from the arcade release & the first ports of it to consoles used identical music. The Gold versions & the ones I ran into recently for download on Xbox & PSN are the newer musics, probably the ones you heard on some Youtube videos.

I really wish I had of kept my Sega Saturn Version of ALpha & Alpha 2, they had the music as one track, not broken into beginning, then the repeat until the stage is complete...

Back