Dark Cloud Original Soundtrack (2001)

A wonderful game with wonderful music. The visual appeal is massive, and the game is very fun, obviously, but nothing holds a candle to its sound.

...With the exception of the sequel, Dark Chronicle, which adds on to everything and improves the already amazing series.

Wow! Thank you for making this lovely music available! Absolutely fantastic.
I have yet to hear a soundtrack from a Level 5 game that I have not fallen in love with.
Thank you again. So much.

Oh, but there seems to be some pieces missing...
Particularly the music from the Demon Shaft.
(( Er, if one doesn't know what dungeon I'm speaking of: Once one has beaten the Dark Genie this extra dungeon appears on your magical map of goodness. :D ))
Is there any chance it will be posted as well?
Can't help asking, as it is my absolute favorite piece of music from the game.

I adore this game. It is my personal favourite Playstation2 game ever, and the soundtrack makes it unbeatable in the music area.

This game and Dark Chronicle (Dark Cloud 2 in Canada) are part of my list of all time favorite PS2 games. This is part of my childhood here and i wouldn't change it for the world

Where is demon shaft? that's one of my favorites, and even outside of the game, hearing the bell of demon shaft, so freakin lovely! :D
The "Demon Shaft" music is not in the "Original Soundtrack" (only released in Japan) because the Japanese version of the game doesn't have this dungeon. ;)

EDIT: Same thing for the boss music of the "Demon Shaft" dungeon (Black Knight Pendragon). :)

Available here => https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/dark-cloud-extras-2001-gamerip

Last edited:
I don't know if this counts for all the tracks here but to me, tracks like "Norune Village" and "The Daily Life" seem higher/lower pitched than I remember. (Played the PS4 Version)

I'm not sure though. :unsure:

This is my favorite game of all time. I love the story, characters, and game play. I could play this at the drop of a hat. The game's sequel is better but I always preferred the first game.

Back