SOUL EDGE Original Sound Track KHAN SUPER SESSION (1996)

I was looking for this since I first hear it from game back in those days, "An Oath of the Sword", best track in Soul series ever!!!

I also was on a massive conquest to find this. I personally love Khan Super Session better than the original and the arranged versions.

Sorry - I didn't see the rating. I give it 9/10. Such a brilliant soundtrack. My favourite tracks are Tiny Amulet (electronic. very catchy), castaway into darkness(chillout/latin), a haunting wind (rock/funk great bass and wind), another fanatic (industrial/rock. great synth), a continental gale (hmm... i guess you could say classical battle-music type music haha.), A mediterranean Call (jubilant choral), darkness of fate (classical battle music).

If you have played the game and/or know of the characters, you will find the songs suit them VERY well. A very well thought out and made soundtrack. It brings back so much memories!

awsome soundtrack. ilove this soundtrack so much. i give an 10/10 for that.....
when i play that game. it give me mermories of playing soulblade.

Oh my sweet lord. I've been looking high and low for this. So many fond memories, of staying up all night playing this GEM of a game.
I'm loving "Edge of soul", it's giving me shivers. In a good way ofcourse...

OMG absolutely awesome soundtrack! Used to play the arcade version at college until it was released for the psx. The original soundtrack was excellent and probably has my love a bit more than the khan session arrangement - just because it sounded more authentic, but 'an oath of the sword' is definitely the best character selection music EVER! Hwang and Mitsurugi stage music is worth mention too.

Just need to find soundtrack for Bushido Blade 1 now....... :D

These are what I've been looking for since I played the game... 10 years ago?...

Anyway...

Li Long's ending theme, "Moonlight Shadows" is one of the finest Chinese-based tunes ever arranged in the history of Games Music!!!!!

SOUL EDGE RULES!!!

from really i was serching thisis songs good job .. sorry but i cannot download all the songs im logedd but said than im not .. help brothers

I agree with the guest who said this is probably the best soundtrack from a videogame ever! It's certainly one of the very best. I have to rate it 10 because excellent truly IS the word to describe it.

Khan's Super Sessions really are amazing. There are some great pieces in the other Soundtracks from this game too. Bravely Folk Song springs instantly to mind; though there are no words, the music is unforgetable and will stay in your head forever...in a pleasurable way. :) This game has too much good music to list here!

Thanks to the poster for posting this. And for doing so in a way that makes downloading fast and easy. Music this good needs to be spread around ;o)

i like that video game music soundtrack. it reminds me of the original arcade video game music soundtrack of: namco's soul edge 1 (arcade video game music album soundtrack).

Back