Undertale Yellow OST (2016; 2023)

Are you kidding me?
I want the undertale that is made by toby fox! The official one!
I want the real undertale!

fun fact: the actual undertale album was removed, thats why this is here. if you search https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/album/undertale it says its removed
now, now, now, what's the fricking matter with khinder? removed the official undertale and added a fangame as the 'real' undertale! i suggest the one who removed and posted undertale should go to the hospital for brain check NOW! I am going to give that holy cowhole a piece of my mind for removing the real undertlae album!

actually I tried to delete undertale from the blacklist using inspector tools but it resets itself after each reload. Sad.
What in the heavens are you going on about? The creators of Undertale asked me not to post their soundtrack here, so it is on the blacklist and it will never be added.

If you want to download the Undertale Soundtrack so badly, I advise you to just search on the internet. I believe someone uploaded the OST on archive.org, but don't take my words for granted. ;)
However, as you see Toby Fox would like people to pay for his work, as he really worked hard to put this Soundtrack together. Just downloading it from somewhere is morally reprehensible and obviously doesn't support the creators.

If you want to download the Undertale Soundtrack so badly, I advise you to just search on the internet. I believe someone uploaded the OST on archive.org, but don't take my words for granted. ;)
However, as you see Toby Fox would like people to pay for his work, as he really worked hard to put this Soundtrack together. Just downloading it from somewhere is morally reprehensible and obviously doesn't support the creators.
you're right.... I've tried to search the internet, but after a few searches, I still have a 'few' songs missing...:rolleyes:

The reason why an Undertale soundtrack download is so rare is because (i think) that Toby Fox made the soundtrack purchasable on bandcamp.
Also this is not Undertale this is some fan game.

Back